Information you provide
We collect the information you provide when you register or supply your email address for subscriptions or participation of the features of the site: newsletter, email list, promotions, order purchases, job application, social media sites, contact support or other communications.
The types of information we collect from you include:
- (a) Your Account Information, name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery, menu preferences and such.
- (b) Transaction Information, menu selections you purchase, shipping and delivery information, refund information, and cancellations. Payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number may be stored. We do not collect or store full payment card numbers. All transaction information is processed by a secure third party payment processor.
- (c) Information About Others, Names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of gift recipients for purchase gifts through the Sites. Information for people you invite to invite to try menu selections.
- (d) Other Information You Choose to Provide, Promotions, contact and support information.
Informationfrom Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources such as content posted to our social media pages.
Use of Information
We may collect information for the following:
- (a) Improve menu selections
- (b) Administer your account
- (c) Provide support
- (d) Communicate information to you
- (e) Gain Sales data
- (f) Maintain security of site
- (g) Marketing and promotion
Front Porch Pantry is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States and is governed by the U.S. Law.
Sharing of Information
- (a) Service providers that need the information to carry out the work
- (b) Third parties that can offer an add on service
- (c) Information you provide to us on social media sites
- (d) If requested by law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- (g) In financial negotiation
Social Media and digital marketing
Information shared on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites may be used and shared. Your participation of such sites enables the sharing of information.
Promotion Marketing and Analytical Data
Your information can be used in advertising campaigns
We take special measures to help protect your private information. However, there cannot be total protection from security breach. We cannot guarantee your information cannot be penetrated while being transmitted, such as in the form of unsecure email. Therefore, we suggest you take special attention on the information you submit.
Login into your account to update any information or email us at: email@example.com
If you choose to deactivate your account, we do store your information by law.
For servicing deliveries your physical address is stored and updated.
Native Applications on Mobile Device
Many web browsers default to allow cookies. You can change this setting but it will affect your ability to search the site.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With consent, we send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device which can deactivated.
We do not guarantee the availability of product. Orders are fulfilled while supplies last. We reserve the right to short an order, allocate product, and adjust orders accordingly.
If you have anyquestions, please feel free to contact us at:
Our contact information is:
Front Porch Pantry
2650 Midway Road, Suite 114
Dallas, TX 75006