PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS CAREFULLY, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE FRONT PORCH PANTRY’S SITE OR ITS OFFERINGS IN ANY MANNER OR FORM.
You agree to be bound by the following Terms, in their entirety, when you:
(1) Use, access, or visit the Site;
(2) Use or access the App
(3) Purchase or receive any good or service offered through the Site and/or App, including, but not limited to, Front Porch Pantry’s Subscription Service
(4) Listen to, access, or view any of the text, audio, video, graphics, or other content featured on the Site or social media pages or third-party social media websites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
(6) Purchase, redeem, or sign up to receive or send Front Porch Pantry emails, gift cards or gift certificates (including, for the purposes of these Terms, electronic versions of both) (“Gift Cards”) or Trial Offers, Sweepstakes, Contests, Promotions, Coupons
Information you provide
We collect the information you provide when you register or supply your email address for subscriptions or participation of the features of the site: newsletter, email list, promotions, order purchases, job application, social media sites, contact support or other communications.
The types of information we collect from you include:
- (a) Your Account Information, name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery, menu preferences and such.
- (b) Transaction Information, menu selections you purchase, shipping and delivery information, refund information, and cancellations. Payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number may be stored. We do not collect or store full payment card numbers. All transaction information is processed by a secure third party payment processor.
- (c) Information About Others, Names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of gift recipients for purchase gifts through the Sites. Information for people you invite to invite to try menu selections.
- (d) Other Information You Choose to Provide, Promotions, contact and support information.
Information from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources such as content posted to our social media pages.
Use of Information
We may collect information for the following:
- (a) Improve menu selections
- (b) Administer your account
- (c) Provide support
- (d) Communicate information to you
- (e) Gain Sales data
- (f) Maintain security of site
- (g) Marketing and promotion
Front Porch Pantry is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States and is governed by the U.S. Law.
Sharing of Information
- (a) Service providers that need the information to carry out the work
- (b) Third parties that can offer an add on service
- (c) Information you provide to us on social media sites
- (d) If requested by law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- (g) In financial negotiation
Social Media and digital marketing
Information shared on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites may be used and shared. Your participation of such sites enables the sharing of information.
Promotion Marketing and Analytical Data
Your information can be used in advertising campaigns
We take special measures to help protect your private information. However, there cannot be total protection from security breach. We cannot guarantee your information cannot be penetrated while being transmitted, such as in the form of unsecure email. Therefore, we suggest you take special attention on the information you submit.
Login into your account to update any information or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to deactivate your account, we do store your information by law.
For servicing deliveries your physical address is stored and updated.
Native Applications on Mobile Device
Many web browsers default to allow cookies. You can change this setting but it will affect your ability to search the site.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With consent, we send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device which can deactivated.
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 20 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
We do not guarantee the availability of product. Orders are fulfilled while supplies last. We reserve the right to short an order, allocate product, and adjust orders accordingly.
Front Porch Pantry’s Lifestyle Boxes are on auto-renewal.
the subscription service consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed by you. By purchasing a Lifestyle box, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to deactivation. Cancellations of orders must be requested in writing prior to payment being processed. All Lifestyle orders that are processed cannot be cancelled and not eligible for refund.
If your payment details change, your card provider may provide us with the updated payment details. we reserve the right to use these updated details for future charges in order to help prevent any interruption to the delivery of service. After subscribing to our service, your subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods.
By using our site you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Front Porch Pantry, our affiliates, service providers, partners, members, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, licensors, representatives, suppliers and employees, from and against any loss, liability, threatened or actual claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the App, the Products or any Offerings, or any information obtained therefor other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, and you shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required by us.
Front Porch Pantry uses the eight major allergens, as determined by the us food and drug administration, which are gluten/wheat, egg, soy, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, and shellfish, are stored, portioned, and packaged in Front Porch Pantry’s facility and our supplier’s facilities. You understand, acknowledge, agree that we store, portion and package these products, and cross-contamination may occur between food products
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
All matters relating to these Terms or other Terms on our site/apps, orders, receipts, use of our products, claims, disputes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. By using our site, you waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
Our contact information is:
Front Porch Pantry
4600 McEwen Road
Farmers Branch, Texas 75244